Looking for the Best Headset Under 200 ? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Best Headset Under 200.
Having trouble finding a great Best Headset Under 200 ? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Best Headset Under 200 research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the Best Headset Under 200 s available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the Best Headset Under 200 for 2022. See our ranking below!
Top 10 Best Headset Under 200 in 2022
List the Best Headset Under 200 in 2022
Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Bendable Cardioid Microphone - for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Mobile - Black
$39.98 in stock
3 used from $31.58
- Frequency Response 12 Hz – 28 kHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 40 millimeter drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound when used for PC gaming only (download code slip inside the box)
- Designed for All-Day Comfort: The lightest Kraken headset ever at 250 grams, around 40% lighter than the competition
- Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-Headset Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch on the headset for quick and convenient adjustments
Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Memory Foam Cushion - for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Mobile - 3.5mm Audio Jack - Black
$48.50 in stock
8 used from $26.21
- Frequency Response 12 Hz – 28 kHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- The Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service: Gaming Keyboards, Gaming Mice, Gaming Headsets, Gaming Peripherals; Based on dollar sales, Jan-Sept. 2021 combined
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Lightweight Design with Breathable Memory Foam Ear Cushions: At just 240g, the BlackShark V2X is engineered from the ground up for maximum comfort
NUBWO USB Headset with Microphone for Laptop PC, headphones with Noise Cancelling Microphone for Computer, On-Ear Wired Office Call Center Headset for Boom Skype Webinars, In-line Control, Lightweight
3 used from $14.77
- Enhanced Audio, With the enhanced Digital Signal sound card in the control box, NUBWO computer headset provides clear, natural, and rich audio; Whether you’re on a video call or listening to music in the busiest open workspaces, you can hear clearly.
- Noise Canceling Mic, The adjustable boom mic could minimize unwanted background noise like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers for clear and natural calls on most leading platforms, including MS Teams, Skype, zoom, etc.
- Simple LightWeight Design, At just 60 grams, making it good for all-day use, long conference calls, and listening to multimedia.
- Intuitive Inline Controls, Keep the focus on the conversations with simple call control buttons; and adjust volume, mute the microphone and the speaker easily; The indicator lights let you know whether it's mute or not.
- Wide Compatibility, Using the 3.5 mm connection to plug directly into a smartphone or tablet. And the detachable USB inline controls let you silent, mute and control the volume of PC/MAC calls with ease.
PlayStation PULSE 3D Wireless Headset – Midnight Black
1 used from $94.00
- Built for a new generation: Fine-tuned for 3D Audio on PS5 consoles; Enjoy comfortable gaming with refined earpads and headband strap. Available when feature is supported by game
- Chat with friends through the hidden noise-cancelling microphones; Quickly adjust audio and chat settings with easy-access controls. Internet and account for PlayStation Network required
- Take your adventures further: Enjoy up to 12 hours wireless play with the built-in rechargeable battery; Easily connect to your PS5 or PS4 console using the wireless adaptor
- Pulse 3D Wireless Headset PS5, PS4 and PC compatible.
HyperX Cloud Stinger – Gaming Headset, Lightweight, Comfortable Memory Foam, Swivel to Mute Noise-Cancellation Microphone, Works on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and Mobile
$29.99 in stock
6 used from $23.86
- Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head.50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
- Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long lasting sturdy feel
- Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
Cyber Acoustics Stereo USB Headset, in-line Controls for Volume & Mic Mute, Noise Cancelling Mic & Adjustable Mic Boom for PC & Mac, Perfect for Classroom, Home or Office (AC-5008A)
$19.99 in stock
3 used from $18.71
- Ideal Stereo Headset: Padded earcup and headband with in-line control on cable for easy access to control audio volume. Unidirectional microphone minimizes unwanted noise. Microphone only picks up sound from a specific side or direction of the microphone minimizing ambient noise while speaking or recording. Perfect for K12 classrooms or home.
- Universal Fit: With an adjustable microphone boom mic, headband and leatherette ear pads, this headset can be adjusted to fit most head sizes. Designed to be worn with the microphone boom on the left- or right-hand side.
- Durable Design: Adjustable headband with easy to clean leatherette earpads. Headset and tangle free braided TuffCord cable designed for hard wearing and to be long lasting.
- Easy to Use: Simply plug in and play, no installation needed. Connect directly to your Mac or PC via USB.
- Includes: Cyber Acoustics AC-5008 USB Headset and User Guide. Includes 1 year hassle free warranty. Please also refer to the Setup video as shown in the thumbnail images for additional help in setting up or adjusting the audio settings.
SteelSeries Arctis 5 - RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone: X v2.0 Surround - for PC and PS5/PS4 - White
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D Audio and then increase default volume to 100%
- Arctis 5 combines cutting edge audio technology with independent game and chat controls and RGB illumination for an immersive gaming experience
- Award winning arctic speaker drivers produce ultra-low distortion, paired with DTS headphone’s v2.0 surround sound for rich, immersive audio
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, arctic clear cast bidirectional microphone delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancelation
- The inline USB chat mix dial balances game audio and chat volume on the fly
GIZORI Xbox Headset, Gaming Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound Stereo, PS4 Headset with Noise Canceling Mic & LED Light, Compatible with Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC (Red), (K2)
2 used from $17.25
- [True Surround Sound Effect] GIZORI gaming headset adopt superior 50mm audio drivers combined with advanced audio techniques. It delivers quality simulated surround sound to enhance the immersive gaming experience.
- [All-Day Comfort] The soft ear cups with bionic protein cushion coat covers your ears gently. GIZORI gaming headset is only 12 OZ. You won't feel any discomfort from headband and ear cups even after a long gaming sessions.
- [Multi-Platform Compatibility] GIZORI gaming headset works on PS4, PS3 (Adapter needed), PS vita, PSP, Xbox One, Switch (audio), 3DS LL/3DS (audio), 3DS LL/3DS (audio), PC, Mac OS, iOS device and Android device.
- [Noise Canceling Microphone For Clear Communication] GIZORI gaming headset has a sensitive adjustable microphone using noise canceling techniques. It filters most environmental noise around you and provide real-in-time talking without any delay.
- [Convenient Volume Control] Feature with a convenient volume dial control, feel free to adjust the gaming volume at any time.
CORSAIR HS80 RGB Wireless Premium Gaming Headset with Spatial Audio - Works with Mac, PC, PS5, PS4 - Carbon
23 used from $79.88
- Live the game in a headset that merges iconic CORSAIR design, superb audio quality, industry-leading wireless technology, and durable build quality.
- Connect with hyper-fast SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS for extremely low-latency, high-quality audio, so you hear every shot, step, and shout as it happens.
- Immersive Dolby Atmos on PC places the sounds of the game all around you with three-dimensional precision, so you can react faster and more accurately.
- From a faint whisper to a resonating blast, a pair of custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium audio drivers catch every sound in exquisite detail with an expanded frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz.
- A broadcast-grade omni-directional microphone captures your voice with terrific clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator.
Logitech G432 Wired Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, DTS Headphone:X 2.0, Flip-to-Mute Mic, PC (Leatherette) Black/Blue
$35.49 in stock
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz.Headphones fit type:On-Ear
- Large 50 millimeter audio drivers produce great sound for a more immersive gaming experience
- Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2; 0 surround sound creates precise positional audio and a 3D soundscape
- 6 millimeter flip to mute mic with volume control at your fingertips
- Connects to PC, mobile devices and game consoles via simple 3.5 millimeter or USB DAC input
How to Choose the Best Headset Under 200?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Headset Under 200. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Headset Under 200 is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Headset Under 200 that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Headset Under 200. These days the more advanced Best Headset Under 200 have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Headset Under 200 function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Headset Under 200, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Headset Under 200 that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Headset Under 200 to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Headset Under 200, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Headset Under 200 should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Headset Under 200 that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Headset Under 200 if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Headset Under 200. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Headset Under 200 function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Headset Under 200, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Headset Under 200 is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Headset Under 200 will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Headset Under 200 before you buy it depends on which Best Headset Under 200 you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Headset Under 200 or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Headset Under 200 have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Headset Under 200, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Headset Under 200 with ease, this is where you can go.